Google Chrome is a web-browser by Google. Chrome is best know for its speed of loading pages and websites. Adding an extension or an app is a very simple task in Chrome also (I already told you about How to install add-ons and plugins in Mozilla Firefox).
Steps to install extension/apps in Google Chrome:
- Open Google Chrome (obviously, if you know how install ext. without running chrome please tell me)
- Now if you have the extension/app URL then you can open it directly or if not then you can search extensions/apps from PluginsTalk.com or from Google Webstore
- Found any good extension/app? Great, now move you mouse over to the extension image icon you’ll find “Add To Chrome” button
- Just hit “Add To Chrome” button
- A confirmation box will be presented to you, if you are now also sure to add this plugin, confirm it
- The next page you’ll find is where app is installed and the button will now be “Added To Chrome”
- Enjoy !!