If you are a website designer, then you’ll love this plugin.
What it does is a simple task : Copies the RGB values of any color from web pages, be it an image or text.
You can use the RGB color values or the HEX formatted values of any color into your CSS Style sheet file. Moreover you can set the RGB value inside paint color box/photoshop color picker to get the exact same color as you viewed on webpage.
The plugin automatically copies the value of the color into the clipboard, so you don’t have to remember some numeric values.
How to install colorPicker plugin into Firefox :
- Read this article on how to install plugins in Mozilla Firefox.
The link to the plugin page is given below.
How to use colorPicker plugin for Firefox :
- Open “Tools” menu of Firefox (you can use Alt+T shortcut also)
- Click on the color picker menu item in Tools menu (accelarator key by default is “C”)
- Move you mouse on the desired image or text and press ESCAPE (esc)
- Past the RGB value into your code (which is already copied into clipboard)
Trick:- Press ALT, followed by T, followed by C to directly open the color picker plugin
Note:- If you want to get the HEX values of the same color, you gotta remember it from the box of color picker while hovering over the desired image/text
Useful link : colorPicker Add-on for Firefox
Screen Clipping of plugin page :