Music is one of the best art form created by the combination of sounds and silence. It has become an important part of life for most people in the world. It has been in existence since ages, you must have heard music in the voice of birds. A sweet and melodious music can be very beneficial to listen as it has proven that students in the arts are found to be more cooperative, more self-confident and they can express their ideas in a better way (source #5).
A sweet and melodious music which is created by you only. Doesn’t it sounds interesting? Yes you can now create your own music on the go. Plink (by DinahMoe) brings to you one special entertainment app for Google chrome where you can create sweet & melodious music. Plink helps you to connect with other users as well and creates a collective music which is really cool to hear. You can choose from different melodies by changing the color of your music pointer. The color of the music pointer is also related to sound and its pitch.
Installation of plink is same as other apps in Google chrome. You may also want to check our guide to install extensions and apps in Google Chrome. The link to the app is given in useful link section of the article.
How to use plink
- First of all you’ll need to install the app in Google chrome or visit the plink page (find in useful links section)
- Launch the app
- If you’ve IDM installed then disable it as it will catch the sounds of plink
- You’ll be asked to enter the nickname which will be displayed to others. (Only alphabets are allowed here)
- Click play
- You’ll be given a colored music pointer. The levels of music is represented by horizontal lines
- To add your music select the color of music pointer and press left mouse click to fill the music pointer trails
- Keep trying with different colored melodies at different levels
I can spend a lot of time in creating music and playing with the plink melodies
- Plink app in Google web store
- Plink official page
- How To: install extension and apps in Google Chrome
If you know other similar apps like “Plink” then do let me know via comments.